Friday, June 24, 2011

Destiny's Balls

Guitar players out there reading this. Ever feel like you wanna just belt out some sweet ass blues solo but some of your gears are missing cause somehow the stars and moon are aligned and the whether just brings out the blues in you? That's how I'm feeling right now, no fucking amp. But it's entirely my fault. I was lazy when I found out the amp that I bought was faulty and didn't send it for repair straight away. And now, it's almost two months since I bought it, and one month since I sent it for repair. I haven't played a single note on that amp.

That's not what I wanna talk about today though, at least not the underlying problem that's just cascading and turning into this big problem that I'm currently having.

I've skimmed through some of my posts from past years. Not too shockingly, I've grown to the point that I kinda disagree with all the bullshit that I've preached all these years. Just laughing at myself, really.

Now, I'm fully aware this kind of talk is usually reserved for those anniversary bullshit or end of year public service announcements. Still, I think it'll be interesting to revisit those past topics and just pen down what I think of them now and why they were outright stupid.

Again, I'm happy with my growth these years but definitely not satisfied! I WILL GRAB MY DESTINY BY THE BALLS AND SQUEEZE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!

p.s. have fun and good luck, guys

No comments: