Friday, June 17, 2011

New Companions

For the first time, Paul Gilbert isn't accompanying me tonight. As long time readers might have noticed, it has always been Paul who sings to me whether through his voice or guitar whenever I'm rushing for assignments.

Jesus Christ, I just hope he gets that Mr. Big tour over with a.s.a.p. and go back to making a solo vocal album. Anyways, I'm listening to Final Fantasy 7 and Zelda, and having them on repeat. Really brings back memories. Memories of grinding characters, fighting insane bosses, just getting nerdy in general. Now I'm grinding for the chance to offer myself as a slave to the corporate world.

Anyway, be sure to check out the songs I'm listening to right now. They are:

Final Fantasy
Aeris' Theme
Tifa's Theme
Cloud Smiles
Fisherman's Horizon
Breezy
Village of Dali

Zelda
Ocarina of Time title theme
Song of Storms
Lost Woods
Bolero of Fire

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many great music, so little time to listen to all of them... O well, back to doing assignments. Bye.

No comments: