Thursday, June 2, 2011

Update Update

My god, it's really astounding when you think about how time flies. I've been having the death stick for almost six years already. And to think I was telling myself I'd stop after 3 or 4 years. Who the fuck was I kidding, hahah.

Birthday was last week. Didn't celebrate as usual. Like I've said before, I don't see the point in celebrating. But do I really? Maybe it's just cause the state of my life is just not worth celebrating. At least not now. Don't get me wrong, I hate regretting past choices for there's nothing you can do about choices that are made.

I'm very thankful for what I have. All those choices made me who I am. I am happy but I can be happier. So I wanna thank all who made me, me.

To my parents.. jesus fuck do I really have to state the countless reasons? My brother, even though you still owe me 600+ and being a lazy selfish fuck sometimes. To my aunt, I'll never be here at KL if it wasn't for her. If I wasn't in KL, I wouldn't have done all this growing up that I needed so badly. If I didn't grow up and step out of my comfort zone, I wouldn't have met all the guys at music master. To all those great people at college, no matter how much my Paul Gilbert hair pawn you guys. All my hometown friends, although we don't talk much anymore.

By the way, I took the liberty of giving myself a birthday present by breathing new life into my Ibanez RG565 even before my parents gave me the funds. Using college money. And I have no fucking amp to play that guitar on right now, which is a huge fucking turn off. Fuck that shit -_-

SOOOOOO all in all, happy birthday to me. The world didn't improve or implode because of this. So everyone should have fun living their life. It's a wonderful world we're living in, and a great time to be alive, if you're "lucky". Hope you know what I mean.

Louis Armstrong agrees with me.

No comments: