Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Ni Dao Di You Ting Ke Ma?"

I am an alpha male with a big set of balls, along with a gifted massive schlong. It is with no doubt that these two sought after traits grant me the right to be pissed off at more things than others. Which explains why I get irritated easily at small things. But hey, if getting pissed off makes me look less like a hippie, why not?

After I’ve got into college, I’ve discovered there are a lot of things to do in class other than paying attention to lecturers. Contrary to popular belief, I do pay attention in class, but to all the wrong things. One thing that pisses me off left and right is lecturers who don’t have good command of English. Rightfully so, I know I’m in no position to talk shit cause my English isn’t all that “pro”. Before you make dumbfucked assumptions, let me assure you that I am no English Elite (It’s what I call people who like to preach about grammar and whatnot). I have my reasons to ridicule these lecturers though, so allow me to explicate the matter at hand here.

Unquestionably, there aren’t just Malaysians in our local colleges nowadays. For instance, in my college alone, around 40% of the students are from a variety of countries such as Kazakhstan, Iran, China and Botswana. With this amount of student, what baffles me is the fact that most lecturers are still speaking English combined with local slangs. Manglish, is what we call it. Don’t they realize that foreigners have no grasp of whatever the fuck “lah” and “meh” means?

Wanna bet what will most lecturers say IF they ever get to read this shit?

I bet they’ll say, “Wah they don’t like then get out lah! We didn’t ask them to study here also ooooh.”

p.s. Only a very small margin of lecturers do that. I'm actually just pissed off cause I got owned in a game of DoTA minutes before. Hey, sometimes you gotta fake losing cause perfection will cause hate and suspicion, right?

3 comments:

Wannabe Economist said...

ni you ting ke ma?

"wo you mei you guan ni lanjiao si meh.. si beh geh poh hor you.."

mr. hey said...

cao ni ma ci bai!

mr. hey said...

gapnap: borat's slut maybe la. remember i talked about a monica belluci lookalike? she's a kazakhstan chick