Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Virginal Dish!

Just ate my first chee cheong fun after staying in KL for like, fucking 3 years. It was on monday at... Taman Tun? I forgot, and THAT was after driving for like half an hour to places I've never been to before looking for food. Damnit, I really hate myself for preferring to stay in my comfort zone(my home) instead of exploring all the things that KL has to offer.

Anyway, chee cheong fun is good. But I'd prefer if it didn't come with the gravy thing, soggy food makes me feel uneasy most of the time. Hmm, I'm wondering if I should take pictures of all these boring shit I do.

Did I tell you guys chee cheong fun isn't that bad? Have fun.

2 comments:

Lawolfe said...

come to penang.. i'll make sure u gain extra 10kg

mr. hey said...

hahah don't think i'll be able to eat that much. that chee cheong fun was good but i still have some leftovers