Sunday, April 24, 2011

Update Update

Best quote that I read today:


"Take a guy away from the societal constraints on what he's supposed to be attracted to and the pressure from his friends on going with the status quo in group attraction and most men would fuck anything if no-one else knew."

Now now, you might be saying to yourself, "Nah, I'll never do that." There might be some truth in there, but I'm a firm believer that there are things which you will never ever understand until you've experienced it. I'm always hearing people who broke up with their significant others tell me they're fine, they're doing strong, they wanna show their s/o how well they do without them, only to act in contrast with their initial stand on the matter at hand. Stuff like that.

These things, people don't really care about it. Then they proceed to make judgments on how they will tackle the situation when it comes. Take the death stick for example. Coming from my own point of view, I'm not fucking scared of death or fucking cancer at all. Why? Cause I haven't got that shit yet, that's why. We're all living like we're gonna live forever.

That's why you can never get a person to quit by raising concerns about health and whatnot.

Anyway, can't wait for "Cannon" to be back next week. Listening to Led Zep's "Since I've Been Loving You" really makes me wanna play right now. Fucking Robert Plant sang the shit out of that song, LIKE A BOSS! I withheld from buying the Cort Source, by the way. Gonna go for a 1 watt tube amp instead. Sam fucking convinced me -_-

No comments: