Friday, April 22, 2011

No Money, More Problems

There's a meeting with the FYP (Final Year Project) tomorrow and I'm supposed to read up journals/articles on online retailing. Well, I have them all opened and lined up on Chrome nicely, waiting for me to lay my attentive eyes on them now but fucking Skrillex and NiT GriT is distracting me goddamnit.

What's even worse is the fact that my personal college's account has been suspended for not paying fees. For fuck's sake, how am I supposed to pay the fees if the PTPTN guys are still at the coffee shop drinking coffee or sucking corporate dicks?! With the account blocked I won't be able to submit my ingenious FYP proposal.

O well, time to comb my nerd hair and meet the person in charge tomorrow. Hopefully my faux American accent will lead him into a trap thinking I'm actually a superior intellect and he's supposed to be graced by my presence. What a fucking week, even the KFC I had tasted like shit (figuratively). No pussy this week too. Oh wait, I've never had it for months. Fuck this shit. Blog update tomorrow, by the way.

Stay tuned, motherfuckers.

2 comments:

Vincent said...

what happened to the british accent? and yes. i have the same problem as you do when i was supposed to submit my fyp.

mr. hey said...

hahah, it was never natural la. the american accent comes easier since all the english i've ever learnt is from TVs and such.

cb, i have no problem with going to the office actually. just that they're gonna complain about my hair. which is what happened -_-