Thursday, December 3, 2009

Lately

It's been awhile since I came up with an update worth reading. So I'll promise you that this one is not worth reading too. Gee, who gives a fuck about what you guys think when I'm plagued with endless problems that will possibly bring forth 2012 to an earlier date. Since nothing interesting is happening in the world lately, I guess I'll just tell you guys about what the most interesting guy in the universe is doing nowadays.

As most of my housemates now know, I've lost my interest in the guitar. The magic that I used to possess while belting out face melting solos on the fretboard is now beyond my grasp. To justify this sudden disinterest, I'll say that it's because there's nothing inspiring out there lately. And by that, what it really means is that Paul Gilbert is NOT PUTTING OUT ANY VIDEOS AND MUSIC. Paul, why? Anyway, I just don't feel like shredding for the time being.

Other than that, I'm trying to quit the death stick, AGAIN. Today is the third day and I'm quite happy to say that I'm treading on a path to success. When I told people about this campaign, they gave me the "Yeah right, fuck you" face. Well fuck you guys back cause I'm gonna at least do this for the whole fucking month. Wish me luck.

This is obvious and you guys know that I've not been updating the blog. Maybe I've lost the interest in the proverbial pen as well. Or is it that there's just nothing worthwhile to say? There are tons of drafts waiting to be completed in the folder but they all sound so boring. Maybe it's because I'm getting along with the muse again. Well, when you've got nothing to complain about, there's just nothing to.... complain about. I still hate the fact that I'm always broke by the second week of the month though.

OH YEAH!!

It's been one year already since I started this blog! 49 posts in a year. I know that this number is not to be brought out and bragged about but, I think that's quite good already for someone like me. Anyway, Christmas is coming soon and I wish you guys all the best in whatever that you're doing. Have fun.

4 comments:

gapnap said...

Because you are luke warm , i am about to spit you out of my mouth

-Revelations 3 : 16

What happened to your religion?

Vincent said...

you stop guitar for the time being because of paul gilbert not doing anything?

maybe its time you find a new religion

Unknown said...

paul gilbert is touched.

mr. hey said...

people, refer to the next post after this