Saturday, December 19, 2009

Doleful December

Today, a friend notified me that I haven't been updating lately and he's going crazy because of this. Can't sleep, can't eat. To uphold my good guy persona, I've decided to rid all the agony that my friend is tasting with this update.

It's a decided fact that I'm not stranger to delayed(forgotten) updates but this time, it is not on purpose. My life has been fucked up this two months that I've lost all my will to waste my time on writing stuff that only me myself read.

This year will go down as the most depressing doleful christmas I've ever had. All the things around me are crumbling down, falling apart into nothing. Day after day, my belongings are breaking down one by one. I am party aware that all this are part of my own doing but hey.. Why blame yourself when you can blame others?! To cap off this post I'll list down whatever misfortunes that befell me these past few weeks just to make you all feel better about your lives.


1 December
Monthly allowance of 1000 was banked in. Proceeded to treat myself to some delicious sushi. Being the asshole that I am, I spent around 350 in the first week on unnecessary bullshit. Note to self, rental not paid.

4 December
Went to visit the late Uncle Lim. Lost 300 after I've decided that winning back your
initial capital of 150 doesn't really count as being lucky. A war is not won by saying no to all the temptations constantly forced upon yourselves. But you can always say no to friends who are there to stop you, they don't matter until you're back in your car ready to go home. Note to self, rental still not paid.

5-16 December
Wasted more money on more unnecessary stuff. My belt is spoilt. My bag spoilt the next day. There are screeching sounds when I brake my car, should be the result of constant visits to my lifetime archrival Mr. Lim. The college starts clamping people like mad and we can't park illegally anymore. I found out that there's only 2-3 weeks left for assignment and I haven't read the questions thoroughly yet.

I decided to usher my dad for an extra 500 for year end shopping. Life goes on normally for a few days as I skipped a couple of classes without care, in exchange for more intimate moments with my dirty bed.. Note to self, rental not paid, again.

17 December
Went to the devil's fortress again but the damage was minimal, I've lost 47.50 that day. But my dignity was hurt even more. Dealers were laughing at me because I was trying to put the 2.50 chip on whatever spot I can find. I decided to finally end my torment and cash in that sole chip。 Note to self, rental not paid.

18 December
I found out that I somehow like losing and making myself miserable. Cause when you're miserable you complain more, and that is good. Guess where I went this time? And guess the outcome? And guess what note did I make to myself before I went to sleep?


....But I tell myself things will get better. Hope is so wonderful. Here's an early "Happy New Year" to you guys, most probably I'll be too busy fucking the rest of the month up to update. As usual, have fun :)

2 comments:

gapnap said...

guitar = CK's pussy passion
gf = CK's pussy passion
gambling = CK's pussy passion

everything must start with "g" right ?

gapnap also

Unknown said...

everything you've mentioned are not pussy passions la.. except for gambling. goddamn i can feel my mustache growing an inch longer by spending just an hour up there. but i'll tell you that my next pussy passion is playing the keyboard heheh