Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Just got home an hour ago. I had a great time despite the negative outcomes. A big part of me is feeling glad that the year is ending soon. December has been very very bad to me, as well as Santa tonight. I hope all of you enjoyed your Christmas so far no matter what it is that you've done be it sleeping at home or chatting up single ladies at adultfriendfinders.

Anyway, the year is ending and I'm definitely looking forward to a better year. But I don't wanna talk about this tonight. I wanna talk about guitar!!! Lately, I've been inspired again. This time, it's by Yamazaki Masayoshi. I've got to know him through sweatlee.com when she posted a youtube video of him saying that she wants to marry the damn song.

The song is damn good even though I don't understand what is being sung. So being the stalker that I am, I stalked his everyone of his videos and found out that this guy is John "motherfucking" Lennon's reincarnation!!!! Here's a couple of songs that I like.

His compositions are damn nice, jazzy chords and all that. Great melodies too. And I'm losing my touch, maybe I should quit writing for a while. Fuck this shit.


One More Time, One More Chance



His Best Song So Far

1 comment:

mr. hey said...

it's in japanese la wtf -_-