Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lazy

Go read gapnap's latest post. I contributed a little to it. If you've worshiped me enough you should be able to see which part of it did I write. It's scattered all over the place, though. Anyway, have fun and be safe.

And by the way.... PAUL GILBERT WAS IN SINGAPORE OH MY FUCKING GOD?!?!?!?! I only knew about this one week before he was coming so it was too late for all those passport bullshit and planning stuff.



edit: wtf I don't know how to make the video above smaller. Sometimes I wonder why am I even in a computing-related course. My stupidity greatness baffles even myself.

2 comments:

gapnap said...

see the youtube HTML code..

look for :

width="425" height="344"


change it to

width ="340" height="275"

You no blogger lah you :P

mr. hey said...

gapnap: can't oh... can meh?