Saturday, August 29, 2009

Many Things

My guitar playing sucks. We're boring the fuck out of each other. Life is boring when there's no challenges. I want to see you for who you are, not what I want you to be but it's difficult. I want to see myself for what I am but this is difficult too. I need to grow some balls. I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do with this shitty certificate when I'm done here. I wanna get the fuck out of this country. I wanna live a simple life but people call that unambitious. I wanna rock but I'm fucking lazy and choosy. I'm such a pussy. You think I really trust you? Am I holding up just for show, I guess I'll just eat what I can. My licks are boring, Paul Gilbert starting to inspire less, maybe it's cause I'm playing a goddamn Squire now. This is one of the most boring holiday in my life. Someone tell me a tried and tested diet to gain weight, seems like no shop carries 27s anymore. Fuck my life. Once a liar, always a liar. Fuck my life. I'm bored. Fuck my life. If I suck at guitar what the fuck do I have, I don't know. Complaining is useless, I know. Fuck me, fuck me now, fuck me like how you did it last time. Tell me I'm right. I SUCK AT GUITAR FUCK WHATELSE CAN I FUCKING DO IF I SUCK AT IT. End.

6 comments:

Vincent said...

u need a coin collection.

Limyi In Technicolour said...

... aww chill =)

gapnap said...

I need to grow some balls.

I wanna live a simple life but people call that unambitious.


----------------------------------

The first thing you need to do is ..
STOP GIVING A SHIT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOU . JUST DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO

Unknown said...

you're thinking too much, man

mr. hey said...

to everyone: thanks for the concern

limyi: wtf you blog?!?!!

Limyi In Technicolour said...

ROFL!! yes i do does it sound so weird lol