Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back At Home

Alright I know nobody missed me during this half month period that I'm not updating. But the fucking reason I didn't update for so long is cause nobody missed me at the first place. To all my four to five readers, fuck you guys for not commenting on my official Paul Gilbert tribute post. It really hurt me, y'know.. to know that you guys will rot in hell and me enjoying my time with the big man himself up there when I die. I tried to lead you guys to the right path but NOOOOOO you insist!!!! NOOOOO you didn't comment. Don't go screaming at me for not saving your asses when judgement day comes.

Anyway, let's get to the less important things. I didn't update cause I've had an exam, spent time with people and these two are definitely more important than this damned blog. Now I'm getting fucked by thick haze back in my hometown at Sarawak. I'm not sure if it's the phlegm stuck at my throat from all that coughing or the haze, but every cigarette I smoke tastes like shit. And no, my town is not fucking Kuching. Seems like every West Malaysian thinks the whole Sarawak is synonymous with Kuching. It's like this:

"Hey I'm from Sarawak."
"Oh Kuching ah I wanna go there omg omg blow me!"

It's comments like these that make me wanna slam my face onto the pavement. Yeah I am that annoyed.

I still don't know what this post is about. I guess it's just a random update about how much time I have for updating for I'm so damn bored right now. Oh yeah I started playing The Sims 3! And I made a character who is currently a Pop Icon(level 9) of his music career. No free cookies for guessing what my character's name is, though. It should be fucking obvious.

Oh yeah, I found this little gem the other day before I came back from KL. You know, just when you realise there's so much more impossible feats you have to master on your quest to conquer the guitar world, someone raises the standard again by including new creative shit into the big book of guitar playing. I hate this shit. Do you know that now you have to dance and play guitar at the same time? Yeah sounds like bullshit but apparently this all-chicks Japanese rock band is doing it. And honestly, it's visually pleasing. Check the video below.



Did I tell you they do this live too? Now that's intimidating. One more thing, I like the drummer chick but only when she's playing under the rain. You have to wonder how magical the rain is cause it makes your face looks better. I guess the hottest out of them all is the lead vocalist.

4 comments:

shopping_paradise said...

FIRST!i'ma loyal fan. i'm the number one fan of this blog man. i just have to understand some parts of the art of shredding before getting ready to understand gilbertism.


this is vincent

gapnap said...

wahh..CK you got chick fan wei .
.
.
.
.
to vincent
.if you never say "this is vincent"
i would think your blog is a hot chick blog

shopping_paradise said...

to gapnap.

yea i was lazy at logging off and signing in after my sister has used it. so just use her accoutn and write my name.

mr. hey said...

shopping paradise: hahahah you better start getting hardworking or else people will start messaging you asking for your number.

gapnap: my blog will be a hot chick blog~~~ if you pimp me