Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Buy This Shit

You see, the thing is I wouldn’t stoop that low and tell you to “Support Local Music.” Rather than that, I’ll tell you, support good music made by talented people. I can’t even remember when was it that I bought an album by a local artist (sure there are some good shit that I've missed out). The last band with a catchy song that I honestly liked is Hujan, what what gelap song. Other than that, Enstranged's Yang Pernah can also qualify as a great modern rock track. Oh yeah, one band that can definitely top them is Ocean of Fire (but that’s just because I listen to alotta instrumental guitar shit). Nice guitar work, but nothing TOO technical. What I really liked about the album is the songwriting, nicely composed melody all around.

With all that said, let’s get straight to the point. BUY THIS SHIT cause I ALREADY DID.


No comments: