Monday, May 9, 2011

Momma's Day

I believe all of you know it was Mother's Day yesterday. How could you not know when everybody's fucking posting mother's day messages on social networks and such? It is definitely safe to say that most mom's of my peers (born in the 50s) don't even have facebook, which brings me to my next point.

What's the fucking point IF they don't have a facebook account? You tell me that you're shy to say it to your mom. Hell, I'm fucking shy about these things and still I called her and tell it straight to her face (or ears). At least let her know through an sms, or through relatives. Any fucking thing but facebook?!

I'll shut my mouth only if you ask your mom to get a facebook account just to see your insincere and attention-whoring message.

1 comment:

Lawolfe said...

same here.. was out the entire day only to realize it was mothers day that night. told her happy mothers day around 11.30pm.. :)