Friday, March 4, 2011

Girl is Good at Guitar

This just in..

As usual, I was reading up on the latest k-pop news, looking for new hot chicks to fantasize about when I came across... this. Noh Lee Young from the idol girl group, After School.



I don't know what to believe in anymore. Is this world real? Am I living in the matrix? Is Batman really a closet bi-sexual in disguise? TELL ME PEOPLE, TELL ME!!!!

All stupid jokes aside, I think she's playing slower than the actual version. Wait.. probably not slower, but less notes in a bar. Mistakes here and there, too. Weak vibrato. Some out of pitch bends too. And someone under the comments section made called vibrato as "vibration" which takes the "oomph" out of the word in addition to causing me to choke on my drinking water.

But the thing is she's a girl?!! SHE'S NOT ALLOWED TO BE BETTER THAN ME IN ALTERNATE PICKING ARGHHH!! This definitely brought in some loss for my confidence.. Moreover, she's in an idol group which inevitably takes a toll on her practicing time, since she has to learn dancing, singing and all that shit.

As a practitioner of the "Exploding Five Finger Gilbertian Style" art of shredding, I will adhere to my Style's code of conduct and not back down from this girl's overwhelming awesomeness. When the time comes, I will have my skills honed to prepare for this girl, who is clearly practicing the "Swedish Diminishing Viking Style". COME AT ME, BITCH! I WILL MELT YO FACE!

Oh yeah, before you guys get your fap on, I just wanna let you guys know that she looks ugly without the makeup and the brilliant lighting in this video. Nice playing, nevertheless.

No comments: